become an editor
the entire directory
only in Leeds/Health
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: West Yorkshire: Leeds: Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Complementary and Alternative
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: West Yorkshire: City of Leeds: Health
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: West Yorkshire: Health
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health
Arthington Medical Centre
- History of the practice, and information about current services. Contact details.
Ashfield Medical Centre and The Grange Medical Centre
- Describes this two centre general practice and its facilities and services.
- A multi-skilled professional offering alexander technique remedies and neuro-developmental delay therapy.
- Offers personal consultancy on work matters, life and relationships. Full details of services offered and price guides.
- Information on New Cross Surgery, Middleton Park Surgery and Swillington Health Practice
Headingley Optical Practice
- Information about their services and range of products, location, and contact details.
Health for All
- A community health development organisation working in partnership with local people and government to improve disadvantaged communities.
High Field Surgery
- A general practice surgery covering Adel, Holt Park, Cookridge and Horsforth. Information about services offered.
Leeds Addiction Unit
- Provides individual packages of care for those experiencing problems with alcohol or drug usage. Includes information and contact details.
Leeds Reproductive Medicine Unit
- Information about two Reproductive Medicine Units in Leeds hospitals; details of the range of services offered, research projects, and regulation. The aim of our site is to provide a brief understanding of the following areas: Current Reproductive Medicine (RM) facilities available in Leeds
Leeds Screening Centre
- Provides the public and GPs with ultrasound scans and screening. Includes services available and directions.
Lesley Hilton - Doula
- Provides doula services, supporting mothers during the ante-natal and post-natal period; contact details and client testimonials.
- An independent sector healthcare provider, offering advanced treatment in the care of patients diagnosed with cancer, blood disorders and certain neurological diseases.
Rutland Lodge Medical Practice
- Describes this general practice and its facilities and services at its two surgeries.
- Classes and one-to-one sessions in gyms, centres and homes. Includes drop in sessions, Pilate’s for mums and gentle sessions.
Tower Wood Veterinary Group
- Holistic practice aims to treat animals and owners as individuals, and are committed to the ongoing training and development of staff. Cookridge.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, April 28, 2012 1:16:27 PM EDT -