become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel_and_Tourism/Accommodation
Travel and Tourism
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: West Yorkshire: Travel and Tourism: Accommodation
Aitches Guest House
- Guest house offering bed and breakfast, and evening meals; includes details of amenities, menus, tariff, and booking contacts.
Ashmount Country House
- Formerly the home of Dr Amos Ingham, physician to the Brontë sisters, now offering bed and breakfast accommodation; details of amenities, menu, tariffs, and contacts.
Bridge House B & B
- Bed and breakfast holiday accommodation; information about rooms, menu, tariff, local area, and contact details.
Bronte Country Cottages
- A range of self catering holiday cottages on a farm. Near the village of Haworth.
- Information on accommodation, facilities, menus,and room hire. Contact details.
Haworth Old Hall
- A 16th century pub offering accommodation, dining and real ale; information about services and facilities, and booking details.
- Offers self-catering accommodation; details of services, prices, testimonials, and a guide to the area.
The Old Registry
- Information about accommodation, dining, and location; includes rates, testimonials, and booking information.
Old White Lion Hotel & Restaurant
- Offers bed and breakfast, and a restaurant. Information about their accommodation, facilities, menus, and catering services. Also includes a local history.
- Holiday bungalow surrounded by farmland. Ten-minute walk to the famous cobbled Main Street. Details of accommodation, availability, and tariff; with pictures. [not suitable for all browsers]
- Bed and breakfast accommodation. Includes details of the area, facilities offered, prices and menus.
- A restored weaver's cottage available for self-catering holidays; details of accommodation and contacts.
Westfield Lodge Bunk Houses
- Bunk house group accommodation. Photographs, details and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 20, 2014 at 11:57:59 UTC -