become an editor
the entire directory
only in West_Yorkshire/Cragg_Vale
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: West Yorkshire: Cragg Vale
Business and Economy
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: West Yorkshire: Calderdale
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: West Yorkshire: Hebden Bridge: Government
- An article about the infamous Cragg Vale Coiners, who (it is said) came close to wrecking the currency of Britain in the late 18th century.
- Wikipedia article about a band of counterfeiters who produced fake gold coins in the late 18th century to supplement small incomes from weaving.
- Illustrated guide to the valley, the community, and its amenities; includes a history and guide to walking in the area.
- Hyperlinked article about the village and its history. [From Wikipedia]
- News and information for the parish churches of St Michael's, Mytholmroyd and St John the Baptist in the Wilderness, Cragg Vale
Higher Clough Foot Barn
- Offers three self-contained holiday lets; details of location, facilities, and for contact.
The Merrymen Club
- A Yahoo! group, promoting contact and information exchange between club members who support the Robin Hood Inn.
Yorkshire Weather Webcam
- An amateur weather station collecting daily weather data for Cragg Vale since August 2003, and a webcam. Includes monthly and annual records.
Trying to Save the Robin Hood Pub
- An article by Andrew Bibby (originally in The Observer) covers some of the legal obstacles in the way of keeping a rural pub open as a social enterprise. (October 30, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 26, 2013 at 5:54:03 UTC -