become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organisations
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: Yorkshire and the Humber: Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: West Yorkshire: Society and Culture
Bradford City Centre Project
- Aims to help young people in housing need to obtain homes; information about their services (which include a listing of vacancies in hostels and bedsits).
Bradford Gurdjieff Society
- Includes the works of G.I. Gurdjieff, with information about the society and its activities.
Bradford SANDS - Stillbirth & Neonatal Death Charity
- Offering emotional support to affected parents and families. Profile and activities.
Bradford Stop the War Coalition
- Information on the group, its campaigns and events. Regular updates on current conflicts.
- Bradford Unison members' information site. Includes contacts, meetings and agendas, and member benefits details.
Community Network - Bradford and District
- A government initiative to support voluntary and community sector involvement in Local Strategic Partnerships. Information about members, activities, training and a newsletter.
The Landmark Centre
- Runs community activities within All Saints Church. Information about their programme, user groups, and the redevelopment of the building.
Royds Community Association
- A resident led organisation for community regeneration in South Bradford; information about their programmes and activities, with contact details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2015 at 8:24:10 UTC -