become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bradford/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: Yorkshire and the Humber: Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: West Yorkshire: City of Bradford: Society and Culture: Politics
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: West Yorkshire: Society and Culture
Bradford Action for Refugees
- An advice service for asylum seekers and refugees in the Bradford District.
Bradford Branch of CAMRA
- Information about their activities and membership, with news about their Pub of the Year competitions, and events.
Bradford Cancer Support
- Information about their Daisy Appeal to raise funds to provide a new centre and facilities to support cancer patients and their families; includes events calendar and news.
Bradford Cinderella Club
- Established in 1889 to provide for underprivilaged children in the City of Bradford. Site contains memories from the last 114 years, as well as submission of online donations to the club.
Bradford Civic Society
- Aims to encourage development and public amenities which take pride in the past, present and future heritage of Bradford. Useful reports and events listed.
Bradford Community Statistics Project
- Access to Bradford statistics for voluntary, community and campaigning groups.
Bradford Council - Adoption and Fostering
- Information for people thinking about adopting or fostering a child in the Bradford area.
Bradford Council for Voluntary Service
- Information on membership, and the development and support services for voluntary and community groups in Bradford.
- Offers free emergency accommodation to homeless young people aged 16 to 25 in the homes of trained volunteers; information about services, volunteer opportunities, education services, news and events.
Bradford Resource Centre
- Details of computer, printing, training and library facilities to support community and campaigning groups.
- A user-led organisation that seeks to empower and enable disabled people to lead their chosen lifestyle by providing appropriate services. Profile and contact details.
Christians Against Poverty (CAP)
- A national debt counselling charity working through a network of 51 centres based in local churches; information about the organisation, job vacancies, awards and history.
- A database of voluntary and community organisations for Bradford District, organised by locality, service group, and specific interest.
- Provides direct emergency accommodation and support services to vulnerable women and children through three schemes in the Bradford area. Information about services, background advice, and organisation profile.
- Local Yahoo! group recycling to keep stuff out of landfill.
- Exists to prevent homelessness in Bradford and surrounding areas. Information about their advice, accommodation and housing services, with contact details for their Keighley and Bradford offices.
Manningham Mills Sports and Community Association
- A multi-purpose community and sports facility providing services to local residents, groups and businesses. Profile, activities and diary.
The Mod Lang 75 Bradford reunion
- A celebration of the reunion of Bradford University students of Modern Languages in 1975. If you know (or are!) someone who was there, do make contact.
- Campaigns and works to break down the barriers faced by people of South Asian origin (and mainly Muslim) in the region. Information about their services to improve employment opportunities and awareness, with reports, press releases, and testimonials.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 2, 2015 at 18:45:06 UTC -