become an editor
the entire directory
only in West_Yorkshire/Aberford
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: West Yorkshire: City of Leeds
Aberford & District Parish Council
- Profile and facilities with meeting minutes, councillors and Village Design Statement.
- Article describing earthworks around the valley of the Cock Beck. [From Wikipedia]
Aberford Kitchens and Interiors
- Suppliers of furniture and accessories in a variety of styles; includes samples of their ranges and contact details.
The Aberford Railway
- A history of a private railway line and its relationship to coal mining in the area.
The Essential Fly
- Offers a range of fishing fly tying materials and equipment together with fishing clothing and accessories.
- A history of the mansion and estate, once owned by the Gascoigne family, now owned by Leeds City Council; offers a guide and online tour of the gardens, bird collection, and house, with details of exhibitions and events.
Organic Internet & Mobile
- A multimedia agency specialising in design and development for converged web and mobile services. Includes information about areas of expertise and portfolio.
- A guide to the one-time home of the Gascoigne family and the estate; includes history, maps, and photographs; includes a section on Aberford village.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 18, 2015 at 19:32:19 UTC -