become an editor
the entire directory
only in West_Sussex/Slindon
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: West Sussex: Slindon
Gumber Bothy - Independent Hostel Guide
- Details for Gumber Bothy which offers simple overnight accommodation or camping for walkers, riders and cyclists, close to the South Downs Way.
Mike Imms Training Courses
- Courses, workshops, training and coaching programmes of specific relevance to those in the marketing services and communications sector.
Mill Lane House
- Brief details of this accommodation offering self-catering by the week or short breaks with bed and continental breakfast.
- Brief history of this 18th century sham ruin with photographs and map.
- This Wikipedia encyclopaedia entry describes the village and the cricket club.
Slindon Church of England Primary Moodle
- School virtual learning zone which can only be accessed by teachers, pupils, parents and other authorised users.
- Independent school for boys. Describes its activities with information about boarding, curriculum and cadet force.
Slindon Cricket Club - Wikipedia
- Article on the 1741 to 1749 cricket seasons when Slindon had the most famous team in England.
- Brief description and list of facilities of this National Trust property.
Spur of Slindon
- Garage specialising in the sale of used vans. Includes catalogue of available vehicles and map.
St Mary Church
- Church of England. Includes services times and parish map.
The Pumpkin King's Crowning Glory - Telegraph
- Article on the annual Halloween themed roof display of pumpkins.
Welcome to Slindon!
- Village site including history, news, diary, village guide, message board, information on businesses, clubs, services, and facilities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2:44:47 AM EST -