become an editor
the entire directory
only in Walsall/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: West Midlands: Walsall: Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: West Midlands: Society and Culture
Castle Toy Library
- Formed to help children with special needs in the borough. Includes details of funding and volunteers.
Hatherton Children’s Centre
- Sure Start project supporting children under five and their families, through community based services. Profile and services.
Parents, Relatives & Other Understanding Down's (PROUD)
- Offers group history, gallery, advice and support, meeting times, FAQ, and contacts.
Sure Start Blakenall
- Information on services in Walsall, childcare in Blakenall and news on what's on around the area.
- About the Walsall Beer Festival, including results from previous years, and a schedule of upcoming events.
Walsall Carers Centre
- Charity helping and supporting carers responsible for welfare of friends or relatives with disability or infirmity.
Walsall Deaf People's Centre
- Provides a range of activities and services for the borough's deaf community. Includes an event diary.
Walsall Family History Group
- Small group of enthusiastic genealogists based in the town. Includes a programme of events.
Walsall Liberal Democrats
- News, campaigns, information how to help and contact details from Lib Dems in the Metropolitan Borough of Walsall.
- Contains opening times, and list of activities.
Walsall Local History Centre
- Archives service and studies library. Resources for local and family history across the Borough.
Walsall Money Advice Project
- Offers advice on debt and other financial matters. Contains benefits and money news, links to related recourses, and local information.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 22, 2013 at 14:23:07 UTC -