become an editor
the entire directory
only in Solihull/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: West Midlands: Solihull: Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: West Midlands: Society and Culture
Amnesty International Solihull
- Includes meetings, current campaigns and information about the group's aims.
Anna McKeown Clairvoyant
- Clairvoyant based in Bentley Heath. Includes prices and services.
Heart of England Astronomical Society
- History of the group, with their events programme, image gallery, and membership details.
- Liberal Democrat MP for Solihull.
Solihull Action through Advocacy
- A charity project supporting adults with learning disabilities. Provides details of the services provided, and also how to get involved.
Solihull Community Foundation
- Includes news, events, projects and contacts.
Solihull Conservation Volunteers
- Independent voluntary conservation group. Includes calendar, gallery and details on projects.
Solihull Soul Mates
- Local specialist for social events, introductions, dating, and friendship in Solihull and surrounding areas. Includes contacts and fees.
Solihull Speakers Club
- Offers training in communication and personal presentation skills.
- Information about support services and infrastructure development for local voluntary and community organisations
Solihull and Leamington Rail Users Association
- Formed to pursue matters of interest and concern to local rail passengers, with the train operating companies and relevant authorities; includes newsletters, travel information, and membership details.
The Old Silhillians Association
- For the former pupils of Solihull School. Includes events diary, sports sections, photographs, and a PDF version of the Silhillian magazine. [requires java]
- Policies, news and articles.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, May 1, 2010 12:20:32 PM EDT -