become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Disability_Resources
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: South East: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Disability
East Surrey Talking Newspaper
- Produced once a fortnight by a group of local volunteers delivered to people with a visual impairment in East Surrey.
The National Autistic Society (Surrey Branch)
- Information about local activities and events. Includes substantial listings of national and international resources, covering autism and its diagnosis, therapies, education, support, and the benefits system.
- Works with adults who are visually impaired and have other disabilities (eg learning disability, physical disability, head injury , mental health difficulties ) to explore their potential, develop skills/independence and enhance the quality of their lives.
South East Surrey Dyslexia Association
- Local affiliate of the British Dyslexia Association offers information, and details of their events and activities.
Surrey Association for Visual Impairment
- A registered charity providing practical support, advice and services to blind and partially sighted people of all ages in the county. Profile, services and information about volunteering and fund raising.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 28, 2011 at 19:14:10 UTC -