become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surrey/Shepperton
Business and Economy
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Tourism
Care in Shepperton
- Voluntary group providing 'good neighbour' help to those needing assistance. Register here as a client or volunteer.
- Furniture repair and reupholstery with details of services, gallery and testimonials.
- Offers individual and group psychotherapy and management training. Profile and services.
- Commercial and advertising photographers specialising in products, food, hospitality, portraits and virtual tours.
Shepperton Allotment Association
- Voluntary organisation which manages Shepperton's Grove Rd allotment site under licence from Spelthorne Borough Council. You may apply for a plot here.
Shepperton Health Centre
- General practice surgery for Shepperton. Practice and medical information.
Shepperton Local Information
- Shops, hotels, restaurants, what's on, tourist information and events.
Shepperton Village Fair
- Information on the annual village fair. Photos from last year and dates for next year.
St Nicholas CofE Primary School
- Information on application and admissions; school life; grounds and buildings; current news and events and other categories including displays of children's work, PTA events.
The Swan Sanctuary
- Charity dedicated to the care and treatment of swans and waterfowl.
- A vibrant mixed comprehensive school catering for boys and girls aged between 11 and 16. In September 1999 it became a Foundation School and, as such, owns its land and buildings, employs its own staff and has responsibility for admissions.
Upper Halliford Medical Centre
- Doctor and practice information, staff, services, times and prescriptions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 17, 2016 at 5:15:02 UTC -