the entire directory
only in Surrey/Health
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Surrey: Health
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Health
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: South East: Health
The Ashwood Practice
- Offers therapeutic services in Brookwood. Profile and services.
- Provides help and support for carers in the local area. Provides local support helper information with access to Government resources.
- Hypnotherapist. Offers profile with details of services and treatments available. Includes pricing information. Located in Woking and West Byfleet.
North Surrey Community Counselling Partnership
- Describes its services and includes venues and information about ethics and timescales.
Pink Personal training
- Personal trainer specialising in weight loss and pilates, offering classes and one-to-one sessions in Surrey. Describes classes, prices, newsletter, testimonials and contact options.
Positive Changes Clinic
- Therapist, based Woking and Weybridge, offering hypnotherapy and hypnosis to help change emotions, thoughts and behaviour.
Surrey Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus
- This charity describes its objectives and activities with information about support and fundraising.
Surrey Eye Clinic
- Mr Tappin operates from Surrey Eye Clinic at Guildford and Woking, performing cataract, lasik, lasek, corneal surgery and the Tencell treatment plus a no drop regime for cataract surgery.
- Offers alternative therapies in Esher, Walton-on-Thames and Weybridge.
Surrey Massage Clinic
- Massage, complementary and beauty treatments at Leatherhead Leisure Centre and Dorking Sports Centre in Surrey. Treatments and prices, contacts and location map.
Surrey Psychology Counselling Services
- Chartered Counselling Psychologist specialising in the treatment of a range of emotional and behavioural difficulties. Located in Stoke D'Abernon.
- Radio amateurs offering radio communications during emergencies.
Surrey Young Carers
- Organisation which supports children and young people under 18 who help to care for family members who have a disability or a long term illness. Provides details of services and forums. (May not work in all browsers)
- Counsellor and psychotherapist. Provides details of services and treatments offered. Located in Esher and Kingston upon Thames.
- Practices located in Chobham and Weybridge. Includes information about conditions treated and directions to individual clinics.
Woking & Sam Beare Hospices
- Located in Woking and Weybridge, and providing palliative care and support throughout Surrey. Includes information about the charities activities and fund-raising events.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 4, 2014 at 8:45:06 UTC -