become an editor
the entire directory
only in Guildford/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Surrey: Society and Culture
1st Guildford Company of the Boys' Brigade
- Based in St John's Stoke-next-Guildford. Company overview with information on each section, history, locality, events, badges and church.
GAIN - Campaign Against Surrey Incinerators
- News, gallery and press releases for Guildford Anti-Incinerator Network (GAIN) campaigning against incinerators in the town.
- A registered charity supporting individuals and isolated families suffering disadvantage and need. Providing practical support alongside advocacy and advice. The project include a homelessness drop-in centre and Family Support Service (The GAF).
Guildford Area Gay Society
- A friendly social group meeting weekly in the Guildford area and at weekends during the summer.
Guildford Astronomical Society
- Active group of enthusiasts, promoting the enjoyment of astronomy in the community, with their own observatory; includes their history, meetings and events listing, and details of their facilities.
Guildford Citizens Advice Bureau
- Offers free advice on all subjects, including financial, employment, family,and legal issues.
Guildford Diocesan Guild of Church Bell Ringers
- Events, news and links.
Guildford Liberal Democrats
- News, views, elected representatives and contact information.
- Provides support for parents in need of help. Includes details of funding, referrals, events and contact details.
Life Change Fund
- Charity helping young people who need support to overcome barriers in achieving their full potential.
Pilgrim Morris Men
- Cotswold morris mens side. Provides joining and practise details with diary and photo galleries.
Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Centre
- Offers support, advice and guidance for victims of rape and sexual abuse. Information about their confidential helpline, services, and self-help groups.
Thomas Hare... Actor
- Musical Theatre student at GSA Conservatoire Guildford England. Photographic portfolio, and details of productions acted in.
- Manifesto, news and articles.
The Unattached Group (T.U.G,)
- A social group for unattached people aged 45-65 in the Guildford, Surrey area. Offers vents and short breaks list with profile.
Voluntary Action South West Surrey
- An independent charity to help local people in need. Describes its activities.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 20, 2014 at 15:14:22 UTC -