become an editor
the entire directory
only in Staffordshire/Leek
Business and Economy
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Tourism
Centre Stage Theatre Company
- An amateur dramatic group formed in 1998. Information on performances, tickets and past productions.
Leek Health Centre
- Doctor's practice. includes clinics, staff, opening times, medical advice and out of hours phone numbers.
- Information about Leek, a market town in the Staffordshire Moorlands. Contains what's on guide, community links, places of interest, online magazine, weather links and webcam.
Moorland Medical Centre
- General practice doctor's surgery. Information on: doctors, healthcare team, clinics, opening hours, out-of-hours service, directions and contact details.
The Nicholson War Memorial
- Local war memorial and historic landmark. History, multimedia resources, archive materials and contact information.
- A community choir of mixed voices, open to all. Includes Young Phoenix, for children aged 7 to 13 years. Events, recordings, history and contact information.
Rudyard Lake Steam Railway
- Located in Rudyard near Leek. Contains details of events, location, fares, timetable, and contact information.
St Marys Catholic Church in Leek
- The leadership, ministry and location of St Mary's parish church. Includes events, news, linked schools and contact details.
Team Parish of Leek and Meerbrook
- The leadership, ministry and location of the Anglican churches of St Edward the Confessor, All Saints, St Luke, St Paul, St John the Evangelist and St Matthew. Includes events, news, linked schools and contact details.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 6, 2015 at 22:18:09 UTC -