become an editor
the entire directory
only in Staffordshire/Leek
Business and Economy
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Tourism
Centre Stage Theatre Company
- An amateur dramatic group formed in 1998. Information on performances, tickets and past productions.
Leek Health Centre
- Doctor's practice. includes clinics, staff, opening times, medical advice and out of house phone numbers.
- Information about Leek, a market town in the Staffordshire Moorlands. Contains what's on guide, community links, places of interest, online magazine, weather links and webcam.
The Nicholson War Memorial
- Local war memorial and historic landmark. History, multimedia resources, archive materials and contact information.
- A community choir of mixed voices, open to all. Includes Young Phoenix, for children aged 7 to 13 years. Events, recordings, history and contact information.
Rudyard Lake Steam Railway
- Located in Rudyard near Leek. Contains details of events, location, fares, timetable, and contact information.
Team Parish of Leek and Meerbrook
- The leadership, ministry and location of the churches of St Edward, All Saints, St Luke, St Paul, St John and St Matthew, plus guide to a church wedding and information about linked schools.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 6, 2014 at 18:47:50 UTC -