become an editor
the entire directory
only in South_Yorkshire/Elsecar
Business and Economy
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: South Yorkshire: Borough of Barnsley
- A small Yorkshire based museum charity dedicated to recording and preserving the range of pottery, glass, metal and paper based containers used for the every day products of the past.
- An account of the community, its history and heritage. [From Wikipedia]
- A photo journey along the Elsecar branch of the Dearne and Dove Canal.
Elsecar Cricket Club
- Provides details of events, fixtures, teams and results with forums for registered members.
Elsecar Low Pit Colliery Check
- Shows two brass embossed mining checks, plus general information about the pit.
Elsecar Newcomen Engine
- A history and photos of the last Newcomen atmospheric engine to remain on its original foundations, constructed in 1795.
Elsecar Railway Preservation Group
- Preserved steam railway operated and maintained by volunteers. Visitor information, details of locomotives and fares.
Hoyland Vikings ARLFC
- Teams, fixtures, results, events, photographs and location.
Old Bank House
- Offers bed and breakfast accommodation; information about facilities, rates, location, and local area.
- Offers women only vacations. Profile, services and destinations.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2013 at 16:54:11 UTC -