become an editor
the entire directory
only in Somerset/Chard
Business and Economy
Chard Town FC
1st Chard Wheelers Cycling Club
- Supporting racing and competitive cyclists in the Chard, South Somerset, East Devon and West Dorset area.
Alpine Grove Touring Park
- 8 acre woodland site with hard-standing, heated pool, shop, playground, free showers, and wildlife. Pets welcome. Located at Forton.
- Harpsichord maker specialising in French and Flemish instruments using authentic materials. Includes examples of work and ordering information.
Blackdown Hills Natural Fibres
- Group of fibre farmers, processors and users working with Alpaca, Cashmere, Mohair and wool products.
Chard and District Swimming Club
- This is a competitive club based around Chard, Axminster and Crewkerne. Offers news, fixtures, results, records and training schedule.
- Online local news, information about local businesses. Search capabilities.
Chard Town Council
- Council budgets, minutes of meetings, councillors and their surgeries. Also includes tourist information.
- Directory of local tourist attractions, transport and businesses with contact details and links to websites.
Cricket St Thomas Hotel
- Country house hotel. Includes details of the facilities, photographs and directions.
Domino Carnival Club
- Member of the South Somerset Federation of carnival clubs, and builds a float to participate every year; includes results, photo gallery, and events listing.
- Tatworth-based computer consultancy. Includes information on Tatworth and Forton Conservative Party and parish issues.
Ferne Animal Sanctuary
- Helps animals of all sizes. Photos of some of the guests, visit, learn, sponsor and a shop.
Forde Abbey and Gardens
- A house based on a Cistercian monastery and gardens landscaped in the 18th century.
Forde Abbey Charity Run
- Charity 10km cross country running event sponsored by Across the Divide.
Kevin Harris's Birdwatching Pages
- Pictures and reports on the wildlife seen at Chard reservoir.
- Provides an overview, tariff, location and contact details for three star hotel and restaurant.
- Information about the pedigree pigs raised at Old Castle Farm, Buckland St Mary. Includes details of awards and where to buy sausages and other pork joints.
- Oil and mixed media artist. Profile, portfolio and items for sale.
- Woodcrafter working in English woods and reclaimed timbers. Woodturnings, and free forms carving examples in online gallery.
Watermead Guest House
- Family run guest house, offering bed and breakfast accommodation, tariff and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 5, 2014 at 14:00:38 UTC -