become an editor
the entire directory
only in Somerset/Cannington
- School for boys which has beef and dairy herds, sheep and pigs and facilities for other rural pursuits, in addition to offering the standard curriculum.
- Victorian mansion and outbuildings, has been converted into self-catering holiday apartments and cottages. Photographs, description, history and tariff.
- Information about local events, activities, parish council minutes, education, history, religion and accommodation.
Greenslades Ground Maintenance & Landscaping
- Mowing large and small areas such as sports fields, cemeteries and school playing fields, and strimming large and difficult areas of grass as well as ground clearance.
Gurney Manor Mill
- An old Somerset watermill and barn, restored into bed and breakfast accommodation. Photographs, description and details of the accommodation, tariff and directions.
The Village Bakery
- Introduces the local bakery and baker, provides opening hours, location and contact details.
- Farmhouse accommodation for long and short term let. Profile and facilities with price guide.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 23, 2015 at 18:20:50 UTC -