become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shropshire/Clun
Birches Mill Cottages
- A 17th century mill stream cottages offers self catering accommodation in Bicton. Accommodation and facilities described with room rates. Photographs and contacts.
- 18th century Grade II listed cottage attached to historic Cresswell House. Descriptions, photographs and information on the area and South Shropshire.
- Local history, news and events, and a directory of businesses and sports clubs and organisations.
Clun and Chapel Lawn Town Council
- Meeting dates, minutes, press releases, and contact details for councillors.
- Ruins of a Welsh border castle maintained by English Heritage. Includes opening times, prices and access details.
Clun Farm House
- A 500-year-old stone farmhouse in the high street offering bed and breakfast accommodation. Stabling, on site corral and grazing are also provided. Accommodation and facilities described with room rates. Photo gallery, riding, and contacts.
Clun Green Man Festival
- Annual event. Includes history, programme, music, craft fair and photograph gallery.
Clun Valley Beer Festival
- Pubs along the B4368 are participating and offering a range of beers and entertainment. Venues, accommodation, beers, bus service, and events.
Clun Valley Lodges
- Offers holiday lodges for sale. The lodges, investment potential, methods of purchase, location, and contacts. Located in Clunton.
Clun Valley Retreat
- History, accommodation, location, links, and contacts. Located in Clunton.
Hurst Mill Farm
- Offers bed and breakfast accommodation in a stone farmhouse on the banks of the River Clun. Accommodation, prices, photographs, and contacts.
The White Horse Inn
- Drinks, food, bed and breakfast, music, and contacts.
- Manufactures and suppliers of blinds. Company profile, products and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 7, 2015 at 2:11:21 UTC -