become an editor
the entire directory
only in Yorkshire_and_the_Humber/Transport
Yorkshire and the Humber
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: Yorkshire and the Humber: Transport
East Riding of Yorkshire
Limousines and Shuttles
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Transport
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Transport: By Region
Arrow Self Drive
- Car, van and truck rental company with branches across the region. Profile, fleet and branch locator.
Dearne Valley Line
- The line runs from York to Sheffield via Pontefract Baghill and Moorthorpe. History, services and links.
Eagle Steam Resources
- Links to steam and steam railway resources in the region.
- The services on the line connect Leeds and Sheffield via Barnsley. Origin of name, history and links.
- The service connects Huddersfield and Sheffield via Penistone and Barnsley, serving many rural communities.
- Public transport information from YorkshireTravel.net; offers timetables and a route-finder tool for rail, bus and coach services throughout the area.
- The service connects Leeds and Wakefield with Sheffield and Doncaster. The section of the line between Leeds and Doncaster forms part of the East Coast Main Line.
Yorkshire and the Humber - Transport Activists Roundtable
- Advocates of responsible and more sustainable transport in the UK. Our aim is to influence the regional assembly and development agencies, planning bodies and government offices in Yorkshire and the Humber.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 22:00:04 UTC -