become an editor
the entire directory
only in South_East/Transport
Isle of Wight
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Transport
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Transport: By Region
- Based in Amersham and Wokingham, offers chauffeured limousines. Describes the company and its services.
Brighton Line Commuters
- Represents passengers travelling on the Brighton, Eastbourne and Worthing lines who use Southern and First Capital Connect rail services; includes news and contacts.
Choices Vehicle Rentals
- Offers car and van hire from depots across East and West Sussex. Profile, services and fleet with reservations.
- Offers van hire from Egham and Aldershot. Describes its fleet with prices and order form.
Farnborough Van and Truck Hire Limited
- Vehicle rental from Farnborough and Chertsey depots. Profile, vehicle list with prices and booking form, news, FAQ and location maps.
Kelly Van Hire
- Profile, services and location maps [Ash Vale, Camberley and Farnham].
Kent & East Sussex Railway
- Operates a 10.5 mile steam heritage railway between Tenterden and Bodiam Castle. Profile, facilities and events.
The M&D and East Kent Bus Club
- Features vehicles and operations of current and former bus operators in Kent and Sussex. Includes membership information, monthly newsletter, events and tours, preservation activities and list of publications.
M'S Cycle Hire
- Serving the Brighton to Chichester area. Includes profile, bicycle gallery and pricing.
Marsh Link Action Group
- Campaigns for the improvement of rail services between Ashford and Hastings. Includes newsletters, meetings, map, and membership details.
- Travel guide for the bus route network in and around Southeast London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex plus enthusiasts section and company background.
- Offers a ferry service to the Isle of Wight. Includes history, timetables and contact details.
Traveline South East
- Journey planner and timetables for public transport in the region, covering bus, coach and rail.
Wealden Line Campaign
- Campaign to restore the Uckfield line as a new route between London and the South Coast and a link between East Sussex and Kent. Includes news, photo archive, FAQ and discussion.
- Operator offering fast catamaran passenger services between Portsmouth and Ryde, and car ferry service between Portsmouth and Fishbourne, and Lymington and Yarmouth. Includes profile, information on travel, commercial services, timetables, fares, tickets, and special offers, Island guide, and on-line booking.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 5, 2014 at 17:15:40 UTC -