become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oxfordshire/Uffington
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Oxfordshire: Uffington
The Craven Bed and Breakfast
- Includes information and photographs of the location and rooms with details of rates and facilities. Online booking available.
- Tourist photos of the Ridgeway, White Horse, Castle, and Wayland's Smithy. Includes archaeological information.
Thomas Hughes Memorial Hall
- Information about the village hall, with a photo gallery, hire rates, and details of upcoming events.
Tom Brown's School Museum
- Original 17th Century village schoolroom described in 'Tom Browns School Days' and preserved as a museum of local history and archaeology. Overview with contact details.
Uffington Community Web Site
- Visitor information, directory of local organisations, shops and services, list of essential contacts, and an online noticeboard.
- Amateur dramatics group based in the village hall. Includes a history of the society along with details of previous productions and future plans.
Uffington Village Primary School
- A school for 5 to 11 year olds. Includes information about each class, parents' page, staff and contact details.
Uffington White Horse Show
- Details of the annual august event, with programmes, attractions, results from previous years, and photographs.
Wikipedia: Uffington White Horse
- Encyclopedia article about the prehistoric figure on a hill above the village, with history and references in popular culture.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 17, 2013 at 7:35:09 UTC -