become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oxfordshire/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Oxfordshire: Society and Culture
Henley on Thames
Clubs and Lodges
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: South East: Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Society and Culture
- Oxfordshire branch of the British Computer Society, the chartered professional institution for information systems engineering. Details of meetings, past events and committee members.
- A branch of the Campaign to Protect Rural England (CPRE) which helps people protect their local countryside and rural communities. Includes news, membership information, location map and contact information.
- Information on events and training, the various sections, and general background on the association.
- Cultural development agency working in partnership with Oxfordshire county and city organisations promoting arts, science, and festivals.
Oxfordshire Community and Voluntary Action (OCVA)
- Umbrella body for the Oxfordshire voluntary and community sector. Includes news and events, membership information, resources, and FAQs.
Oxfordshire Community Foundation
- They develop income streams and capital funds in order to support the unmet needs of community groups working with disadvantaged people. Background information, details of grants and support available, and how to donate.
Oxfordshire Crop Circles
- Details of crop circles discovered in Oxfordshire from 1994 onwards. Includes photo documentation.
- Brings together organisations from the public, private, voluntary and community sectors in the county. Includes news, information about meetings, details of the Local Area Agreement and thematic partnerships.
Oxfordshire Rural Community Council
- A registered charity that works to improve the quality of life for those who live or work in rural Oxfordshire. Details of the staff and board, membership information, vision and aims, new and events, and publications.
Oxon Linux User Group
- Oxfordshire Linux User's Group. Includes group description, events, F.A.Q., members and contact information.
- Portal for young people provided by the County Council's youth service. Includes a general guide to everyday life, latest news, what's on and game zone.
The story of Ewelme Park
- The history, origins and location of this royal Tudor deer park, evidence pointing to a herd of wild white cattle.
- The Aylesbury Vale and Wycombe branch of the Campaign for Real Ale. Pub directory and interactive map, news, articles, and details of events.
- Upper Heyford High School alumni site. Contains photos, reunion information, links and guestbook.
Warborough and Shillingford Festival
- A three day free festival on Warborough Green with live music, entertainments and fundraising every July. Currently raising funds to adopt a handicapped community in Sri Lanka.
Wilts & Berks Canal Trust - West Vale Branch
- News, details of projects, articles, and bibliography.
The Wychwood Magazine Online
- Presents a mixture of features, reviews and news about the Wychwood area of the Oxfordshire Cotswolds.
The Wychwood Project
- A project that combines history, conservation and local communities within the former Royal Forest of Wychwood. Area covered, news and events, details of work and activities carried out, photographs, and publications.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 3:45:08 PM EST -