become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oxfordshire/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Oxfordshire: Science and Environment
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: South East: Science and Environment
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Science and Environment
The Ashmolean Natural History Society of Oxfordshire
- Details of activities, with information about the rare plants and education groups, as well as the society's own journal 'Fritillary'.
Community Action Groups Oxfordshire
- Aims to increase understanding of climate change, energy reduction, local food, sustainable transport, and waste reduction in the county. Site provides details of activities and events.
- Promotes wildlife and countryside conservation; working in the fields of farming, forestry, ecology and education. Details of the 300 hectare estate managed, along with educational work, and how to get involved.
The Oxford Geology Group
- Details of activities and events, and membership information.
Oxford Green Belt Network
- Organisation whose mission is to preserve and protect the whole of the Oxford Green Belt for the benefit of the community. Campaign details, newsletters, planning information, and membership information.
Oxfordshire Amphibian & Reptile Group
- Records and publishes information about species in Oxfordshire. Includes online records, distribution maps, and recommended books.
Oxfordshire Geology Trust
- Strategy and activities, information about recent projects, and events diary.
Oxfordshire Wildlife & Landscape Study
- Presents the results from an investigation of landscape character and biodiversity across the county. Includes details of regional character areas, landscape types, biolandscapes, and priority habitats.
Save Radley Lakes
- Provides details of the campaign to save the two remaining lakes from the dumping of waste fuel ash (PFA). Includes news and information about activities, and details of how other people can help.
- A voluntary organisation founded to research and communicate the importance of Shotover Hill for wildlife. Information about the area, news, details of events, courses, and opportunities for volunteers, leaflets and publications, membership information, and details of work with schools.
Trust For Oxfordshire's Environment
- A non-profit making company dedicated to making lasting improvements to the county's communities and the environment. News, company profile, projects, and information on applying for funding.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 21, 2009 at 15:27:57 UTC -