become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oxfordshire/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Henley on Thames
North Oxfordshire Scout Councils
North Oxfordshire Scout Groups
Oxfordshire Scout Groups
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Recreation and Sports
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: South East: Recreation and Sports
Abingdon & District Aunt Sally Association
- News, information about the summer and winter leagues, photo gallery, and details of how to play.
Bampton & District Aunt Sally Association
- Information about the league and other competitions run, events calendar, details of the committee and their meetings, newsletters, and photo gallery.
- A club practising a traditional Japanese martial art at classes in Berinsfield, Warborough and Piddington. Profile, articles and diary.
The give it a go guide
- A guide for Oxfordshire and Berkshire clubs, with sporting, leisure, hobby activities, and conservation.
Goring Gap Boat Club
- The club provides opportunities for all ages to enjoy the River Thames in unpowered craft - with an emphasis on non-competitive rowing and sculling. Includes club history, membership, regatta and photographs.
Oxford & District Aunt Sally Association
- Site includes news and events, list of venues, details of competitions, reports, photo galley, and online discussion forum.
Oxford School of Martial Arts
- Provides details of the classes run at venues throughout Oxfordshire.
Oxfordshire Army Cadet Force
- Information on how 12-18 year olds can get involved with the ACF, plus photos and event details.
Oxfordshire Badminton Association
- News, team and tournament details, and list of officers.
Oxfordshire Bridge Association
- Includes information on leagues, competitions, events, officers and contact details.
- Provides general news about chess in the county, information about the Oxfordshire Chess Association (OCA), and results from both the Oxford and District Chess League (ODCL) and the Oxfordshire Schools League.
Oxfordshire Cricket Association
- 98 teams from 57 clubs competing in 11 divisions and 5 cup competitions. News, results, fixtures and tables.
Oxfordshire Cyclists' Touring Club
- Includes newsletter, information on rides and events.
Oxfordshire Sports Partnership
- Promotes sport in the county and includes information about projects and clubs.
Queenford Jet Ski
- Jet ski lake. Tuition for beginners to advanced, freestyle and racing. Stand up skis a speciality.
Rotaract in the Thames Valley
- Clubs for 18 to 29 year olds in the Thames Valley region, including 6 clubs in Oxfordshire.
- Runs several leisure centres in the county. Details each one's facilities.
- Located just east of Wheatley, with a Saxon Church and gardens made famous in the 1930's by Beatrix Havergal. Information and pictures of the gardens, the art gallery. Visitor and facility details.
White Horse Kite Flyers
- Club news, committee list, photo albums, magazine archive, and club history.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2015 at 20:05:55 UTC -