become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Religion
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Oxfordshire: Oxford: Society and Culture: Religion
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Oxfordshire: Society and Culture: Religion
- Practical Christianity for homeless people and those living in poverty in the city. Mission, background, care provided and funding information.
Church of the Holy Family
- Joint Baptist, Methodist, Church of England and United Reformed church. Weekly schedule, reflections, location and monthly events.
Jesus Fellowship Oxford
- Jesus Army church with details of activities and meetings.
John Bunyan Baptist Church
- Details of activities, services and contacts, including a community creative arts project, Ark T Centre.
John Wesley Society
- JWS is a Methodist group made up of the student members and those who worship at Wesley Memorial Church. Termcard, committee, newsletter, members pages [requires password], photos and links.
Lime Walk Methodist Church
- Mission statement, programme of activities, and details of the location in Headington.
Marston United Reformed Church
- Background information, mission statement, location, prayer and worship details, and other church activities.
Muslim Educational Centre of Oxford
- Mission, news and events.
Oxford Bahá'í Community
- Information about local Bahá'ís past and present, about Oxford, and about the Bahá'í Faith itself.
Oxford Bible Church
- Events, teachings, books, products and links.
Oxford Chabad Society
- Provides Jewish education and social activities for Jewish community, students and tourists. Invitation, articles and location.
- Catholic parish of St Aloysius. Served by the Fathers of the Oratory. Features mass times, contact details, church tour, directions and newsletter.
- Information about Manchester College Oxford Chapel Society, a congregation of religious liberals in Oxford. News, service schedule, events, sermons, society history, and chapel information.
Oxford University Catholic Chaplaincy
- Features information on locations, people, events and facilities.
Oxford University Newman Society
- Exists to support the faith and live of the Catholic Church in the University. Features information on events, mass times, chaplaincy, committee and contact details.
Rose Hill Methodist Church
- Offers a welcome, history, services, events, facilities, photos, location and a message.
Samatha Meditation in Oxford
- Provides opportunities for people to learn and practice Samatha meditation. Non university people welcome.
Sikhs in Oxford
- Features information on Sikhism, Punjabi Culture, helping advice for Non Residend Indians(NRI) and is a religious centre for local Sikh community.
St Aldates Church
- Anglican church in the heart of the city. History, vision, and values, together with details of events, church groups and courses.
St Andrew's Church
- General information about the parish church and parish: includes service schedules, news, events and group activities including ministries.
St Barnabas Church
- Services times, news, details of church music and the choir's CD, history, and photographs. Located in Jericho.
St Clement's Church
- Includes a mission statement, service times, details of activities, and information for students.
St Ebbe's Church
- Anglican Evangelical church with services in central Oxford and Headington. Information and introduction to Christianity.
St Giles' Church
- News, information about the church building, details of the choir and bell-ringers, service times, and parish magazine.
St Mary's, Iffley
- Parish church. Plan and description of the building, service times, church and community news, and information about music and youth groups.
St Nicholas Church Marston
- A list of service times, a brief summary of the church's history, articles from the Marston newsletter, and contact information.
Temple Cowley United Reformed Church
- One of eight United Reformed Churches in the Oxford area. Calendar, programme, articles and sermons.
Wesley Memorial Methodist Church
- Situated right in the heart of the historic university city where John Wesley first started the Methodist movement. Services, activities, mission and vision statement, background historical material, John Wesley in Oxford, photos, links and location.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 7, 2014 at 22:10:50 UTC -