become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Secondary_Schools
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Oxfordshire: Education: Secondary Schools
Cheney School, Oxford
- Formed in 1972 by the amalgamation of grammar and technical schools which had roots going back to around 1797.
- Coeducational day and residential College with 150 students.
- Situated in the north of the city. An upper school (ages 11 - 18).
- Includes information about the school, courses offered, latest news and contact details.
- Preparatory boarding and day school based in the city.
Headington School, Oxford
- Independent boarding and day school for girls aged 11-18.
Magdalen College School
- Independent school for boys between 7 and 18. Profile, news and academic and admissions information.
Marston Middle School
- Site dedicated to the former school, which closed in 2003. Includes school information, prospectus, and details of extra-curricular activities.
The Oxford Acedemy
- A mixed comprehensive upper school. Includes news, information for parents, a student zone, and details of community links.
Oxford Spires Academy
- Upper School for students aged from 11 to 19. Features information on policies, subject areas, directions and facilities.
St Edward's Oxford
- This co-educational, independent school includes news, diary, school life and admissions information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 22, 2012 at 22:04:25 UTC -