become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oxfordshire/Health
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Oxfordshire: Health
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Health
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: South East: Health
Beard Mill Clinic
- Private clinic offering ultra-sound screening and advice during pregnancy. Site includes details of services, frequently asked questions, and fees. Located in Stanton Harcourt.
Eynsham Medical Group
- Surgeries in Eynsham and Long Hanborough. List of partners and other staff, information about appointments and out-of-hours service, and details of clinics.
Global Retreat Centre
- Retreat centre offering free courses and retreats in personal growth, meditation, stress management and positive thinking. Based near Nuneham Courtenay.
- Podiatrist. Provides information about podiatry (the study and treatment of disorders of the foot, ankle and lower leg) and details of the various treatments available.
James Hearing Ltd
- Offers a range of private diagnostic hearing tests for adults and children. Supply and repair of hearing aids, supply of swim plugs, noise protection devices, batteries and accessories.
Katharine House Hospice
- Hospice near Banbury providing care and support to people with terminal illnesses.
- Practitioner in Abingdon and Summertown using massage, aromatherapy and reflexology. Information on therapies and therapist.
- The Oxfordshire Counselling and Psychotherapy Assessment and Referral Service. Assessment Service for Counsellor, Counselling and Psychotherapy in Oxford, Witney and Abingdon.
Old Rectory Dental Practice
- Dental practice in Newton Purcell, between Oxford and Buckingham. Provides details of the range of cosmetic dentistry and routine dental care available.
Oxfordshire Carers Forum
- Group of volunteers, carers and ex-carers, acting as an independent representative voice in the county. Includes news and details of activities.
Oxfordshire Fire Service
- Offer operational, preventative and monitoring services. Information detailed includes links to local service points, departmental overview, and performance pledge.
- This organisation promotes good mental health through the provision of services with active service user participation and lobbying and campaigning for positive change.
Oxfordshire Radio Amateur's Emergency Network (RAYNET)
- Local branch of the organisation established to provide communications for the emergency services in times of disaster. Details of activities, which include providing communications for public events such as marathons and charity walks, and technical information about the frequencies used.
Robert Stanley Opticians
- Branches throughout the county. Provides information about contact lenses, spectacle lenses, eye health and eye care.
Selina Humphries RSHom
- Homeopath based in Thame and Wallingford. Details of treatments available, conditions treated, and frequently asked questions.
Sibford Salon of Beauty
- Beauty salon in the heart of the Cotswolds with details on services provided and contact information.
- Provides details of the psychotherapy and Counselling services available at locations in Kingham and Oxford.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 31, 2013 at 19:54:04 UTC -