become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oxfordshire/Eynsham
Business and Economy
- Amateur theatre group. Includes information on the dramatic society, current and past productions, archives and how to join.
- In 1968 the school became an 11 - 18 comprehensive school and while extending its success into the 16 - 18 age range also maintained very strong links with the primary schools in the area. A youth centre was built on the school site in 1986.
Eynsham Arts Group
- Holds a monthly meeting to discuss members work, hear talks by established artists and arrange painting days. Includes links to members' home pages and details of exhibitions.
The Eynsham Carnival
- A non-profit making community web site designed to support the carnival. General information, the parade, directions, and contacts.
Eynsham Choral Society
- Background information about the choir and its history, together with details of their next events.
Eynsham Cricket Club
- Provides information on the history of the club, fixtures, results, league tables, averages and a photograph gallery.
Eynsham Dental Care
- 'Meet the team' page, and details of the treatments available.
- Grade II listed manor house. Provides details of accommodation and facilities for events such as weddings and conferences.
- Includes history, pictures, current programme and contact information.
- Community site run by the Parish Council, with news, information about the council, events diary, photo gallery, and details of local services.
- Provides information on membership, running, social events, news, gallery and calendar.
The Eynsham Society
- An amenity group for the village affiliated to the Council for the Protection of Rural England. Campaigns on issues such as new developments and roads, preservation of old buildings, traffic problems, trees and footpaths. History of the village, village design statement, committee members and activities.
Eynsham's Community Website
- Directory of businesses, organisations and amenities, local history, and parish council information.
St Leonard’s Church
- News, service times, details of church groups, and list of officials.
St Peter's, Eynsham
- Catholic church. Includes information on the priest in charge, times of services, fundraising and news.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 5, 2014 at 3:15:04 UTC -