become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oxfordshire/Chipping_Norton
Arts and Entertainment
Business and Economy
Travel and Tourism
- Registered charity, includes information about the trust and funds administered.
Chipping Norton Golf Club
- Club based in the Cotswolds, 6271 yard 18 hole course. Also has information about the pro shop and course fees.
Chipping Norton Invitation Aunt Sally League
- League rules, fixtures and results, tables, and a photo gallery.
Chipping Norton Times
- Free local newspaper. PDF copies of current and past issues, links to local government and community groups, details for advertisers.
OxTowns: Chipping Norton
- Local information, attractions, places to stay, eat and drink and local business.
The Rotary Club of Chipping Norton
- Meeting details, objectives, and membership information.
Salford Trout Lakes
- Two spring fed Lakes set in rural Cotswold countryside, stocked with rainbow and brown trout, offering dry fly and nymph angling. Includes photographs, and details of integral guest house accommodation.
- Offers classes in Ashtanga Yoga in public sessions and at work.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 5, 2014 at 18:06:45 UTC -