become an editor
the entire directory
only in Northumberland/Otterburn
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Northumberland: Otterburn
Dunns Houses Farmhouse
- Offers bed and breakfast holiday accommodation with fishing, stables for guests horses and secure storage for cycles. Those visiting on business can use the computer and fax. Located in Dunns Houses.
Elishaw Farm Holiday Cottages
- Offers self catering holiday cottages on the edge of the National Park. Accommodation, what's included, out and about, and contacts.
Northumbrian Quality Meats
- Offers blackface lamb and traditionally matured beef. Includes recipes, products catalogue, online shopping, and information about the farm and location east of West Woodburn.
Otterburn Castle House
- Fortified Northumbrian country mansion now used as hotel and restaurant. Details of location, rooms, food, events and conference facilities.
Otterburn Fly Fishing
- Fly fishing lessons, corporate days and fishing for trout and salmon on the River Rede in Northumberland with guide Gary Proudlock.
- Working mill famous for its rugs. Information on shop, cafe, nursery, visitors' centre, walks and gardens.
Redesdale Riding Centre
- Horse rides, riding holidays and equestrian school. Details of activities, local area and the owners.
Whitelee Holiday Cottages
- Offers self catering accommodation on a working sheep farm, two miles from the Scottish border at Byrness. The cottages are available all year round, including for off-peak 3 or 4 night short breaks. Description and photographs of the accommodation, prices, local information and photographs of the area.
- Self catering holiday accommodation. A detached 300 year old country house, situated in Redesdale.
Yellow House Farm
- Description and photographs of the accommodation, prices, local information and photographs of the area. Located in West Woodburn.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 17, 2012 at 3:46:25 UTC -