become an editor
the entire directory
only in Northumberland/Hexham
Business and Economy
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Tourism
- Offer airport transfers, station transfers and executive taxi service. Specialize in airport transfers to and from Newcastle Airport and all major airports.
David Taylor Photography
- David is a landscape and travel photographer. His speciality is in capturing the many moods of the scenery of the counties of Northumberland and Cumbria.
- Offers Taxi services for Hexham and district of Tynedale. Cars, drivers, airport transfers, booking and contacts.
Hadrian's Wall Taxis
- Profile, services and local attractions.
- This Wikipedia encyclopaedia entry describes the market town.
- The services, building, music and people of the Priory and Parish Church of St Andrew, Hexham. Also weekly newsletter, forum and seasonal information.
Hexham Abbey Festival
- Classical music event held every year in September. Appealing to and involving a broad range of audiences and developing new creative ideas.
Hexham Liberal Democrats
- News, events, Focus, people and contact details.
Hexham Orpheus Choir
- The choir performs two major concerts each season, plus additional smaller works either around Christmas or during the summer months. The choir, programme, general information, and contacts.
Hexham Photographic Society
- Information on activities, club officers, programme, competition winners and newsletter. A gallery of members work is shown.
Hexham Round Table
- Hexham Round Table 297, Area 20 Northumbria. Provides details of community activities, fundraising, membership contacts, event reports and pictures.
Hexham Trinity Methodist Church
- Details of the current newsletter, service times, events and location.
- A community portal for Hexham and Northumberland. Offering information on businesses, community and events.
Hexhamshire - A Northumberland Parish
- Details of the Shire, the parish council, church, clubs, events and activities in the area.
Queens Hall Arts
- Arts venue offering visual arts exhibitions, comedy, theatre, film, live music and workshops.
- A Wall fort between Housesteads and Great Chesters, built in AD 85 by the Roman army, after the Governor, Agricola, had brought the northern tribes to bay at the battle of Mons Graupius.
The Sele Medical Practice
- Surgery times, doctors, clinics and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 16, 2013 at 6:40:51 UTC -