become an editor
the entire directory
only in Norfolk/Happisburgh
- Produces iron products in Happisburgh. Company profile, products, directions, and contacts.
- Offers self catering accommodation. Description and photographs of the accommodation, prices, and local information.
Catseye Private Press
- Hot foil, fabric, wide format, digital and letterpess printing. Specialist in wedding stationery. Includes a profile of the firm.
Coastal Concern Action Group
- Promotes action to prevent further coastal erosion at Happisburgh. Profile, petition, forum and news with photo gallery.
Hall Farm Forage
- Stockists of animal feed, bedding and sundries with free delivery within North Norfolk.
- This Wikipedia encyclopaedia entry describes the village.
- The RNLI operates an inshore lifeboat from a site at Cart Gap. Includes a history of the station and information on the boat, personnel, news, events and a gallery.
Happisburgh Parish: A Bird Diary 2008
- James Appleton has been watching birds in Norfolk for over 30 years.
Happisburgh Primary School
- Includes information on the school, the staff, governors, activities and the newsletter.
- Community website. Includes a history of the village, a directory, parish council information, lighthouse open days and St Mary's Church.
Literary Norfolk: Happisburgh
- Information on the village and its literary connections.
Manor Barn and Farmhouse
- Offering bed and breakfast accommodation. Includes pictures, tariff and local attractions.
Mellie Makes Cakes
- Wedding, birthday and celebration cakes hand baked to order. Includes a gallery and price list.
- Plumbing and heating engineers offering installation, repair and upgrade of gas and oil based systems. Includes services.
St Mary, Happisburgh
- Norfolk Churches provides information on the church and its history with many photographs of the exterior and interior.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 29, 2016 at 14:14:34 UTC -