become an editor
the entire directory
only in Norfolk/Foulsham
1st Foulsham Rainbows
- Rainbows are the youngest members of The Guide Association aged between 5 and 7 years old. Profile, activities, photographs, and contacts.
- Wikipedia article on the village and its history, with a photograph of the parish church.
Foulsham Baptist Church
- Profile, activities, services, children's club, events, and contacts.
Foulsham Community Archives
- Site set up by Jennifer Lee about Foulsham, family history and village life in general, both past and present.
- Includes news, history, teams and a photo gallery.
Holy Innocents, Foulsham
- Information from Norfolk Churches with photographs of the exterior, interior and medieval glass.
- Offers murals, drawings and prints. Profile and portfolios.
- Offers a selection of individually crafted brass and iron fittings.
May Fields Farm
- Forty acres owned by the Countryside Restoration Trust, a charity devoted to encouraging conservation alongside farming. Includes information on the tenant farmer, the farm activities, individual, group and educational visits.
The Queens Head Foulsham
- Village pub serving real ales and home cooked food. Includes menus, calendar of events and photo gallery.
- Article from Wikipedia on this RAF base, operational between 1942 and 1945.
RAF History: Bomber Command: Foulsham
- Provides a history of this airfield and its construction.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2015 at 1:05:05 UTC -