become an editor
the entire directory
only in Norfolk/Brancaster_Staithe
- Wikipedia article on this village on the north coast of Norfolk including its geography and history.
The Brancaster Brewery
- Small brewery at the Jolly Sailors. Provides information on the beers brewed and stockists.
Brancaster Staithe and Burnham Deepdale
- A tourist handbook to both villages.
Brancaster Staithe Sailing Club
- Offers sailing and club facilities on the Norfolk coast. Includes club news and information, fleet news and a webcam.
Deepdale Granary Hostel
- Converted 17th century barn offering self-catering accommodation with a total of 18 beds for individuals and groups. Fully equipped kitchen and large seating area.
The Jolly Sailors
- Traditional 18th century free house. Provides information on the bar, food, what's on and the local area.
- Offers lobsters, crabs and a variety of fish. Contact details.
National Trust: Brancaster Estate
- Large area of coastal habitat, particularly noted for birdlife. Includes details of the facilities, what to see and do and the Brancaster Millennium Activity Centre.
- Cyril Southerland offers fresh local mussels and oysters with advice on preparation and recipes.
Northshore Sport and Leisure
- Sail Craft Sea School for sail training and hire on dingies, windsurfers, powerboats and canoes. Northshore Sport and Leisure for clothing, chandlery, equipment and fashion.
- Self catering holiday cottage on the harbourside. Includes details of the accommodation, the facilities and the area.
Watercolours of Ken Tidd
- A gallery of watercolour paintings by the Norfolk artist. Includes profile and gallery.
- Hotel with description of the accommodation, restaurant, and local area.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2014 at 9:24:10 UTC -