become an editor
the entire directory
only in Westminster/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: London: Society and Culture
Agewell in Piccadilly
- Pop in centre with various activities for the elderly and a café. Includes information about computer training.
The Catholic Children's Society Westminster
- Charity that assists children and families in need, irrespective of faith. Includes details of services and case histories.
City of Westminster Scouts
- District website. Includes details of the district campsite and scout, cub, beaver and explorer groups.
Covent Garden Community Association (CGCA)
- Information about Covent Garden, London for residents, visitors, businesses. Discover the real Covent Garden and what makes London a special place.
Czech Centre London
- Associated with the Czech Ministry of Foreign Affairs to actively promote the Czech Republic abroad. A non-profit, non-political organisation. Information on events and activities.
Disabled Living Foundation
- Helped disabled people find equipment that enable them to lead independent lives. Training, factsheet and forum.
- Introduction agency, with information about the company, matchmaking process and clients.
Fitzrovia Neighbourhood Association
- Offers welfare and housing advice, community support, arts and cultural activities, planning and licensing responses, and local media.
The Kettner Lunch
- Friendly lunch and discussion group with monthly speakers in Central London, with forthcoming events, venue information and previous speakers.
- Liberal Democrat parliamentary candidate for Westminster North.
- An amenities society for people who live and work in Marylebone, London. Deals with issues of environment, traffic, licensing, planning, safety and security.
The Naval Club & RNVR Officers Association
- Non-profit making organisation open to anyone with an interest in maritime affairs. Includes club facilities and photo gallery.
- History, news, amenities and local initiatives of an area in Marylebone centred around Great Portland Street.
The Rory Peck Trust
- Offers discretionary grants to the families of freelance newsgatherers killed whilst on assignment. It also offers crisis support to freelancers who are unable to continue their work due to severe injury, disablement or imprisonment. (English, Russian, French, Spanish)
- Introduction and dating agency. Profile and services.
Westminster Freegive Group
- Community recycling group connecting people who are giving and getting unwanted items for free.
Westminster Society for People with Learning Disabilities
- Providing services and creating new opportunities. Includes fundraising and job details.
Westminster Tree Trust
- Charitable organisation involved in planting hundreds of trees in and around Westminster. Includes photographs, news, events, FAQ and information on how to become a Friend of the Trust.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 10, 2015 at 11:48:19 UTC -