become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sutton/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: London: Society and Culture
- All volunteer non-profit organisation rescuing and rehoming small animals.
- The Belmont Allotment Association. Committee, info about the allotment site, the shop, gardening tips and recipes.
Carshalton & Wallington Labour Party
- News and how to get involved.
- About the history, staff and aims of the church. Details of community groups and groups for young people and children and times of the church services.
Church In Sutton
- Local Christian worship. Details of churches, courses, events, local projects and jobs. A forum for registered users.
The Holy Rosary Church Sutton
- Information about church services, the priest, parish groups and charitable work.
Horizon Church Sutton
- Information about the staff, groups and services.
- Ladies choir. About the group, how to join, downloadable recordings, forthcoming events, links and contact email.
Paul Scully MP
- Member of Parliament for Sutton and Cheam. Biography, news, online surveys.
- Charity based in the St Nicholas Centre carpark, offering mobility equipment and other assistance. Describes services, photos of equipment and lists events.
Sutton 1 in 4 Network
- Community organisation for people who have done or do experience mental and emotional distress and live in Sutton.
Sutton Borough Liberal Democrats
- News, opinions, elected representatives and contact information.
Sutton Christian Centre
- Church, also a centre working with other churches and preparing people for ministry. Beliefs, groups and downloadable Family News newsletter.
Sutton Community Works
- Churches working together for the benefit of the community. Initiatives: Sutton Street Pastors, Food Bank, Praying for the Community and Sutton Seniors.
Sutton District Scouts
- Diary, details of different sections and contacts.
Sutton Dyslexia Association
- Provides support for dyslexics and their families. The programme of meetings gives the opportunity to meet and talk with others who are experiencing similar problems. About the society and dyslexia in general, with helpline numbers.
Sutton Family Church
- Founded in 2004. Information on meetings, values and beliefs, activities and courses.
Sutton Film Festival
- Annual film showcase run by an independent, small budget film company. Bookings, travel and press information.
- Organisation providing free emergency food to people in crisis. How it works, getting involved and news.
- Green party weblog.
Sutton LGBT Forum
- Forum for lesbian, gay, bi-sexual and transgender people in Sutton. Events, Age UK group, local authority, info and advice page, transgender links. Documentary videos.
Sutton Neighbourhood Watch
- Community organisation. Joining form, contact details.
Sutton Ramp Events
- Christian group organising extreme sports activities.
Sutton Russian Circle
- For people interested in the history and culture of Russia to meet and pursue their interests and for those studying Russian language to practice colloquial skills with native speakers. Info about the group, meetings and programme.
Sutton Salvation Army Church
- The venue, programme of activities and worship.
- Services, outline of beliefs. Photos and audio recordings.
- Registered charity providing services to blind and partially sighted people in Sutton. Services, recreation and leisure, assistive equipment guide, volunteering.
Sutton Women's Centre
- Offers women information & advice on local services & charitable organisations, provides a domestic violence counselling service. Services, events, courses and organisation details.
The Talk Easy Trust
- Mental health charity. Anti-stigma and bullying, information and advice for young people.
- Joint United Reformed and Methodist church. Services, news, buildings, sermons, activities, marriages and baptisms, links and location.
- Contemporary church with services in a cinema venue. News, childrens' groups and Alpha course information.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 2, 2015 at 14:23:19 UTC -