become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sutton/Health
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: London: Health
Avenue Osteopathic Practice
- Conditions, treatments, times open and pricing.
- Dentist and specialist treatment centre. Illustrated explanations of treatments and services, information about the team, before and after photos, fees and finance options.
Cosmetic Dental Centre
- Cosmetic dental centre providing restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Location map and contact address included.
The James O'Riordan Medical Centre
- Doctors' GP surgery and general practice on Stonecot Hill. Health information and surgery details.
No Scalpel Vasectomy
- Day surgery unit offering the technique of no scalpel vasectomy.
The Old Court House Surgery
- Doctors practice. Information about using the surgery, including repeat prescription facility.
Royal British Nurses' Association (RBNA)
- Professional organisation for nurses administers a number of charities for sick and disabled nurses and has opened its archives to the public to promote study and research into the history of nursing. About the organisation, how to join, and newsletter.
- Acupuncturist details.
St Raphael's Hospice
- Offers Hospice care to those facing life-threatening illness in the boroughs of Merton and Sutton; includes information about their service, newsletter,and fundraising support.
Sutton & Merton Responsibility Deal
- Businesses and organisations pledging to help improve public health. Sections on partners, case studies, workplace health, eat well, physical activity, drinking & alcohol.
- Traditional Chinese medicine practice. Descriptions of Acupuncture, Cupping and Moxibustion. Includes an alphabetical index of fact sheets.
Sutton Community Farm
- Social enterprise with agricultural volunteering and learning. News, events how to support, take part and buy vegetables.
Sutton Complementary Health Network
- Directory of complimentary therapists. Photos and testimonials.
Sutton Orthodontic Practice
- Descriptions of the various private and NHS treatments,with videos and information about the practitioners and how to become a patient and payment.
A time to talk counselling
- Registered therapist. General information about therapy including situations where it is beneficial, also the therapist's experience and qualifications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 6, 2015 at 16:45:10 UTC -