become an editor
the entire directory
only in Southwark/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: London: Southwark: Recreation and Sports
Antiques and Collectables
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: London: Recreation and Sports
The Arch Climbing Wall
- A bouldering wall in a railway arch near London Bridge station, with graded problems and colour circuits. The website has a location map and allows registration for an update email. There is a description of bouldering, a photo gallery and prices and opening times.
Aylwin Judo Club
- Situated in Bermondsey and catering for all levels and abilities. Includes information about the instructors, fees and location.
- Fitness and friendship centre. History, facilities, prices, outdoor sports pitches.
Downside Fisher Youth Club
- Details of facilities, activities and events.
Dulwich Lawn Tennis Club
- Information, events, membership details, directions, coaching, and photographs.
Herne Hill Velodrome
- The track is 450m long with the steepest part of the banking at 30 degrees. Profile, ride racing, results and contacts.
King's College Hospital Rugby Football Club
- Club information, results, fixtures, calendar of events and news.
One Tree Hill Allotment Society
- Pictures, news, wildlife on the site, links to community composting.
- The South London Warlords military modelling club, which meets in Dulwich Village. E-mail discussion, game rules, club information, events and contacts.
Southwark Aquatics Swimming Club
- Competitive club based at Seven Islands Leisure Centre. Gives information about training, events, results and membership.
- A cycling club with a focus on track racing and developing youth riders. Also manage and run the Herne Hill Velodrome.
Warwick Park Badminton Club
- Located in Dulwich. Includes brief history, club information, directions, membership details, fixtures list, forum, photo gallery, venues and related links.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 20, 2014 at 14:00:23 UTC -