become an editor
the entire directory
only in Southwark/Arts_and_Entertainment
Arts and Entertainment
Antiques and Collectables
Artists and Galleries
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: London: Arts and Entertainment
- Arts charity running community workshops, public commissions, events in public places, schools projects and studio based classes and workshops.
The Audience Agency
- Helps cultural organisations in develop their audiences, enabling collaboration and exchange between organisations reaching out to audiences. Provides research, analysis and advisory services, runs projects and acts as a hub for communication between professionals working in audience development. There is a downloadable activity programme and a subscriber-only area.
Austin Emery - Stone Carver
- Austin’s carving is to be found on historic buildings in London. His work includes both restoration and new-build carving. The home page links to his portfolio and contact details.
- B3 develops and showcases creative talent - filmmakers, visual artists, musicians - from communities that are under represented by the mainstream.
- BDS brings interactive technology to the public. Artist led, BDS collaborates with other artists and experts from around the globe through the creation of co-authoring teams of specialists. Activities include training, workshops and mentoring.
Borough Music School
- The charity offers after-school and Saturday music lessons. Photos and concert details. Info about history of the school, membership of the charity, staff.
- Arts festival in June with 'art happenings', shows, work shops, street performances and unveilings of new public art works. The organisation and its activities are described together with a downloadable programme and information about membership.
Clink Prison Museum
- Information for visitors and details of corporate hospitality services.
- A chamber choir based in Dulwich. Includes profile of the conductor and information about forthcoming performances.
- London's museum of international contemporary design.
- A series of events held in Dulwich each May. Events include music, theatre, film, dance, workshops, walks, talks, a picnic and gala evenings, lists sponsors, provides a festival programme, ticket information, maps and contact details.
Fashion and Textile Museum
- Founded by Zandra Rhodes to reflect Britain's role in the fashion industry and exhibit works of British and international designers. There is information about the Daks Simpson Archive, contact information for membership enquiries and internship placements.
The Golden Hinde
- A living history museum and reconstruction of Sir Francis Drake's ship. Prices and schedule of half term activities are shown.
- Arts space, gallery, and cafe. Includes booking details for rehearsal studios.
Jo Jo The Travelling Minstrel
- Entertainer for children’s parties.
The London Bridge Museum
- A project to create a museum devoted to London's first river crossing includes animations of the bridges history and the plans for the museum.
London's Living Room
- Event venue for hire, with details of rooms, catering and photos.
The Mayor's Thames Festival
- An annual, free event with food, drink, music, arts, crafts and activities for children. Results of a photographic competition, a link to volunteer or apply for a stall, what was on in last years festival, and a map of the festival site.
Menier Chocolate Factory
- New arts venue based in a former factory. Includes information about the gallery and theatre together with details of future plans.
N'Early Music Consort
- History, repertoire, pictures and news about the British Filk choir.
Old Operating Theatre, Museum and Herb Garret
- Britain's oldest operating theatre. Panoramic views and details of lectures and events.
Richard Norris Music
- Musician, composer and teacher. Offers lessons in piano, (both Classical and Jazz), organ, bass guitar and music theory. Provides entertainment for events. Includes a biography, audio clips, his PhD thesis and services.
Roxy Bar & Screen
- Cinema within a bar restaurant environment. Regular public recent release film screenings plus shorts and independent film. Also available for private hire.
Siobhan Davies Dance
- Independent dance company offering tuition and studio hire. Includes details of the facilities, classes and location.
Southwark Arts Forum
- A membership organisation representing artistic and cultural interests in Southwark. Offers services to support artists to develop their professional practice through: funding, seminars, capacity building advice sessions, information dissemination, and creative networks.
- Rehearsal studio and audio hire company located in Bermondsey. Includes information about services and facilities.
The Vasari Singers Website
- Chamber choir rehearsing in Dulwich. Includes news, about, concerts, joining and hiring.
Arts and Entertainment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 14, 2014 at 13:54:06 UTC -