become an editor
the entire directory
only in Islington/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: London: Islington: Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: London: Society and Culture
BAF - The Better Archway Forum
- Community organisation working with the council and others to improve the Archway area. Objectives, actions, news and reports.
- Local history and a forum for former residents and interested parties of a long gone housing estate.
- Liberal Democrat parliamentary candidate for Islington South and Finsbury.
The Canonbury Society
- Aims to conserve the special character of Canonbury. Contains conservation area guidelines, event calendar, society background.
Children's Hope Foundation
- Registered charity that provides learning and leisure equipment and facilities for young persons who suffer from severe illnesses and/or disabilities and for the relief of poverty and the advancement of education.
Clerkenwell Close Tenants Association
- About, contacts, and links.
Disability Action In Islington
- Supporting disabled people so they gain more control and choice over their lives, have better access to services and opportunities, and are able to challenge exclusion and discrimination.
Gatcombe Road area website
- A social and information site for the area, with historic and current topics of interest.
Highbury East Liberal Democrats
- News and information from Lib Dems in Highbury East ward, London Borough of Islington.
International Attachment Network
- Promoting knowledge and understanding of attachment theory, with details of workshops and seminars.
Islington Labour Party
- News, issues, activities and elected representatives.
Islington Archaeology and History Society
- Organises lectures, walks, visits and outings throughout the year and aims to document archaeological findings in the Islington area. Event details, and background information.
Islington Chinese Association
- Helping the old, young, disabled, and disadvantaged, and contributing to a diverse society through showcasing Chinese arts and culture.
- Information and news from the Islington Conservative Association.
Islington Liberal Democrats
- News, views, interviews, campaigns, elected representatives and contact information for the Lib Dems in Islington.
Islington North Labour Party
- The latest news and views, social and political events from this influential local party in North London.
The Islington Society
- Dedicated to safeguarding and improving the quality of life in Islington. Includes information about activities, events and membership.
Islington Time Banks Network
- Time Banks based within Islington communities, enable anyone to become a member and offer their time and skills in exchange for those of other members.
- Web magazine for the area, with daily digest of art, food, pubs, culture and history.
Market Estate Tenants & Residents Association - METRA
- The Market Estate Tenants and Residents Association are working hard on the redevelopment of the Market Estate and the regeneration of Caledonian park in Islington, London.
Mildmay Liberal Democrats
- News and information from Lib Dems in Mildmay ward, London Borough of Islington.
The Urology Foundation
- Charity that supports medical education and research to improve the treatment of patients with urological diseases. Includes information about fundraising events and donations.
Voluntary Action Islington
- Membership organisation supporting social action locally. Includes mission, values and activities.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:14:49 AM EST -