become an editor
the entire directory
only in Croydon/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: London: Society and Culture
49th Croydon Scout Group
- Meet in Addiscombe. Includes information on Beavers, Cubs and Scouts.
Age UK Croydon
- Working with and for all older people. Includes details of events, volunteering and services.
Brookscroft Management Limited
- A resource for residents of Brookscroft, Forestdale in Selsdon.
Carers’ Information Service
- Provide advice, information, advocacy and training for carers, as well as free publications and special events throughout the year.
Christian Family Concern
- Local charity committed to supporting family life. Includes details of nursery, out of school club and accommodation for teenage mothers.
- Club for retired professional and business people. Profile, history, newsletter and events.
Croydon Animal Samaritans
- Rescue charity. Animals needing homes, sponsorship, profile and dates.
Croydon Cats Protection Branch
- Local branch of the UK Cats Protection charity. Includes news, details of events, cat facts, and information about membership, sponsorship and fundraising.
The Croydon Community Forum
- Discussion forum, with topics including regeneration, shopping, family, welfare and free classifieds.
- Covers the parliamentary constituencies of Croydon North, South and Central. Includes news and surgery times for local councillors.
Croydon Deaf Children's Society
- Local charity that provides support for deaf and hearing impaired children. Includes details of services, membership and a newsletter.
- Croydon news, sport, advertising and what's on information. Brought to you by your local newspaper.
Croydon Liberal Democrats
- Liberal Democrats in the London Borough of Croydon.
- Local branch of the teachers association. Includes a newsletter, news and local information.
- Provides Scouting to young people in and around Croydon. Includes district information, events, news and contacts.
Croydon Youth Development Trust
- Describing the work of the Trust and listing information about the various projects undertaken.
Croydon Youth Offending Team
- Providing information on the managers, operations, judicial system, referral orders, partners and links.
- Local organisation that exists to offer information, advice and support to disabled people. Includes details of services, membership and news.
Hartley & Districts Residents' Association
- Covers seventeen roads in the Purley/Coulsdon/Kenley area. Includes area map, fact sheet and newsletter.
The Norwood Society
- Represents the interests of the people who live or work in Norwood to local authorities and government agencies.
- Meet at Croydon and District Masonic Halls. Includes information about Freemasonry in general.
- Psychic and clairvoyantRaymond, with details of readings including email service, client comments and gallery.
- Home to Croydon's Trade Union and Labour Movement. Includes details of the social club and its activities.
South Croydon Conservative Club
- A family orientated social club, with details of facilities, bar, entertainment and events.
TheTimeChamber: Cane Hill Asylum
- A brief history of this former Victorian insane asylum which was situated in Coulsdon, including photographs and maps.
The Whitgift Foundation
- Local charity which provides education for the young and support for the elderly. Includes an overview of the charity and details of its locations.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 7, 2015 at 21:51:10 UTC -