become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lincolnshire/Alford
Travel and Tourism
- Information on the town, places of interest and the craft market.
- Folk music club based at the Half Moon Inn. Includes programme, related links and contacts.
Alford and District Cricket Club
- History, news, fixtures and results.
Alford Group of Churches
- A description of the nine churches making up the Alford Group of Churches.
Alford Manor House
- Thatched manor house offers information about its history, gardens, tea rooms and exhibitions, together with opening hours and events listing.
Alford Primary School
- Overview including pupil clubs, movies of events and staff contacts.
The Alford Town Web Site
- Town council website promoting Alford, with information on history, community groups, businesses and tourist information and a forum.
- Suppliers of handmade dolls and gollies. Item photos plus details of where the company exhibits.
- Manufacturer and distributor of fashion/novelty soft contact lenses. Details of range and prices.
Goodies Of Covent Garden
- Handmade chocolates and fudge in traditional or unusual flavours such as ginger or cherry brandy.
John Spendluffe Technology College
- Brief overview and contact details.
- Offers fire extinguishers, smoke alarms, fire safes, fire escape ladders and carbon monoxide alarms.
- Development team with experience in PHP, ASP.NET, SQL, ColdFusion and Sage Accounts.
Wazel Wood Floors
- Producers and suppliers of home grown hardwood flooring. Fitting and delivery service available.
What's on in Alford
- List of activities and events in Alford town and the surrounding villages.
William Hales Taxidermist
- Provides information about taxidermy services, together with photographs and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 19, 2014 at 11:35:09 UTC -