become an editor
the entire directory
only in Leicestershire/Birstall
Business and Economy
Archaeology: A Bronze Age Burnt mound at Watermead Country Park
- University of Leicester Archeological Studies Department report during 1996.
Birstall & District Art Society
- Photos and prices of members' own work.
Birstall and Wanlip Neighbourhood Watch
- Crime prevention in the area including how to start a scheme. Details of current crime.
Birstall Golf Club
- Parkland course, 6230 yards long with a SSS of 70 testing par.
- Opening hours, telephone number and information about services offered.
- Community news and a directory of local services and businesses for this village.
Birstall Running Club
- Newsletter, activities, results information and a forum.
Julie Dearden Counselling & Psychotherapy
- Counsellor offering counselling and psychotherapy for stress, anxiety, bereavement, depression, addiction and abuse.
Leicestershire and Rutland Ornithological Society
- Meetings, field trips, bird news, newsletters, county annual report, and guide to local birding sites.
- News, meals, staff, facilities and contacts.
St James the Great and Wanlip St Mary, Birstall
- Includes parish and worship information, ministry team and events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2012 at 10:00:06 UTC -