become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tonbridge/Education
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Kent: Tonbridge: Education
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Kent: Education
Cage Green Primary School
- A primary school for girls and boys between the ages of five and eleven. Profile and aims with curriculum and newsletters.
The Hayesbrook School
- Grant maintained secondary school for 11 - 18 year old boys in Tonbridge.
Hilden Oaks School
- A day preparatory school for boys aged 2 1/2 to 7 and girls from 2 1/2 to 11. The boys are prepared for entry to prep schools at 7, and the girls are prepared for 11 plus and Common Entrance examinations.
Hillview School for Girls
- Hillview School for Girls is located on the southern edge of Tonbridge for girls aged 11 - 18. Close ties with St Stephens Primary School.
Hugh Christie Technology College,Tonbridge, Kent
- A mixed 11 - 18 school of approx. 1,100 students including 200 in the sixth form. Enhanced learning opportunities in maths, science, technology and ICT.
The Judd School
- A voluntary aided grammar school for boys, with a number of girls in the sixth form, situated in Tonbridge, Kent. There are around 850 students aged 11-18, nearly all going on to University.
- Offers a virtual tour of the campus, course catalogue, news, and employment opportunities.
Long Mead Community Primary School
- Co-educational state school for children aged 4-11. Includes news, school history, event schedules, and class pages.
Oaklands Nursery School
- A day nursery school for babies, toddlers and children. Includes information for parents, childcare funding details and photos of the school.
Ridge View School
- Features photos, events and OfSTED report.
Schools at Somerhill
- Preparatory school for boys, school for girls and a co-educational school for young children, catering for children aged between 3 and 13. Includes overview, prospectus, news, parents and photos.
Sussex Road School
- County primary school in Tonbridge. Information about the school and examples of pupils' work.
TDS/2000 (Thomas Delarue School)
- Plans for a reunion of old pupils of the Thomas Delarue School - requests for news of old pupils and their achievements.
Tonbridge Education Online Network
- Includes details of current projects and links to local schools.
Tonbridge School Web Site
- A centre of excellence in the South East of England.
The University of Kent - Centre at Tonbridge
- Tonbridge Library houses many core texts for the Tonbridge courses in a special book collection at the Tonbridge Public Library.
Weald of Kent
- Grammar school for students aged 11-18 years. Presents overview, curriculum, staff, magazine and sixth form centre.
Woodlands Infant School
- County controlled school for ages 4 to 7. Includes examples of children's work, OfSTED report, maths practice, school history, ex-pupils' forum, and fun zone.
Woodlands Junior School
- County controlled school for ages 7 to 11. Includes school information, local history, parents' pages, teachers' zone, and educational games, activities and revision help for children. Features a guide to English customs and culture by the children.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, September 13, 2013 7:21:40 PM EDT -