become an editor
the entire directory
only in Isle_of_Wight/Society_and_Culture
Isle of Wight
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: South East: Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Society and Culture
- Member of Parliament for the Isle of Wight. Includes profile, reports, articles, FAQs, information on surgeries, press releases, and contact details.
- The aim of the group will be to raise awareness and actively challenge discriminatory practice and attitudes. Includes profile, news, events, joining details, and contact details.
I.O.W. Friendship Force
- To create an environment where personal friendships can be established across barriers that separate people and involved in national and international exchange visits . Includes profile, calendar, list of exhanges, membership information, and image gallery.
Island Professionals (UK)
- Singles social club for professionals. Includes profile, members areas, club handbook, and sample magazine.
Isle Of Wight Conservative Association
- Includes profile, news, information on the Member of Parliament, association team, Conservative councillors, and election results, events, membership form, and contact details.
The Isle of Wight Foodbank
- Offers free food to people and families in crisis and financial hardship. Profile, how it works and list of distribution centres with opening hours.
Isle of Wight Neighbourhood Watch Association
- Includes profile, police news, crime prevention advice, articles, and contacts.
Isle of Wight Nostalgia
- Information about the island, photographs, local businesses, and a substantial visitor contribution section including holiday stories, poetry and songs.
Isle of Wight Pubwatch
- Voluntary organization whose aim is to help reduce alcohol-related crime and make it easy for bar staff to identify known troublemakers. Includes profile, information on the scheme, and news.
Isle Of Wight Vegetarians & Vegans
- Informal group offering general help and advice. Includes profile, news, information on meetings, events, products, and island resources, recipes, and contacts. Also hosting the Movement for Compassionate Living promoting veganism.
Myths, Ghosts and Legends
- Guide to Island ghost stories and locations, with images, videos and reports from paranormal investigations, and forum.
Royal British Legion Isle of Wight
- Includes information on Island branches and clubs of both the men's and women's sections, membership, poppy people, and local news and events.
RSPCA - Isle of Wight Branch
- Runs an animal Centre at Godshill, charity shops in Ventnor and Newport, and the Animal Welfare Service which offers financial assistance to pet owners who are on a low income. Includes profile, news, and information on their services, dog agility team, and volunteer vacancies.
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgendered youth group on the Isle of Wight, arranging social events and providing support and information. Includes profile, information on joining, and contacts.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2014 at 11:54:08 UTC -