become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hertfordshire/Welwyn_Garden_City
Welwyn Garden City
Business and Economy
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Tourism
Andrew J McCullock
- Dentist describes his services and includes case studies and information about fees.
The Barn Theatre
- Amateur club for acting, set design, sound, lighting or just social.
Church Road Dental Practice
- Provides routine and cosmetic dentistry. Describes its services and includes directions.
- A local community site for the village news and information plus local links.
Digswell Village Church
- Joint congregation of the Church of England and the Methodist Church. Services, minister's message, activities, history, notices, location and contacts. Part of the St Albans and Welwyn circuit.
- Enhancing the quality of life of patients living with cancer and other life limiting illnesses. Profile, services, shops, donations and contacts.
Lease of Life Homecare
- Provides homecare services for elderly, on the direct payment scheme, as well as private clients.
- A local ecumenical partnership of Anglican, Baptist, Methodist and United Reformed churches, worshipping in the Panshanger community. Profile, events, and contacts.
Physio4You Physiotherapy Services
- Offers expert physiotherapy assessment and treatment.
- Profile, services and portfolio.
- Mass times, contact details and newsletter (in PDF format).
Sherrardswood School Old Scholars' Association
- The SOSA is for former pupils and staff of the independent, co-educational, boarding and day school. Events, reminiscences, and contacts.
Sue Conway Counselling
- BACP accredited counsellor. Describes how counselling could help and how to make contact.
Welwyn Garden City Free Church
- United Reformed. News, services, calendar, fellowship, location, and contacts.
Welwyn Garden City Music Society
- History of the society plus concert and membership information.
Welwyn Garden Concert Club
- Each year they arrange a series of six chamber music recitals which take place during the Autumn and Winter months.
Welwyn Hatfield Council
- A complete guide to council services in the Welwyn Hatfield area.
Welwyn Hatfield Women's Refuge
- Provides a refuge for women and their children who have been victims of domestic violence, and aftercare advice, support and training; information about services, and helpline number.
Wéidào Traditional Chinese Medicine Clinic
- Offers a range of traditional Chinese medicine therapies.
Welwyn Garden City
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 15, 2014 at 9:57:06 UTC -