become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Music
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Hertfordshire: Arts and Entertainment: Music
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Arts and Entertainment: Music
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: Eastern: Arts and Entertainment: Music
- Offers mobile disco services for weddings and corporate events.
Benslow Music Trust
- Day and residential Music Courses for Amateur Musicians. Classical, jazz and pop, with list of concerts and instrument loan scheme.
Fiona McGee - Harpist
- Player of classical, jazz and popular music in Hertfordshire and London, with repertoires for family and business occasions, photographs and an opportunity to listen to the music.
Hertford Choral Society
- Community choir with an open membership policy. Details of concerts, workshops and music hire library.
Hertford Music Club
- Stages and hosts live classical concerts, with details of the venue, events and news.
- Amateur concert orchestra with concert list, conductors and information for potential members.
Just A Cappella
- Vocal unaccompanied close harmony group in Hemel Hempstead singing popular songs from 1930s onwards, with repertoire and photographs.
Kings of Herts
- Male barbershop chorus in Harpenden with news, photographs, history, links and downloadable music samples.
- Chamber choir, rehearsing and performing in the Harpenden area with details of concerts, conductor and photo gallery.
- Amateur chamber style choir, formerly Letchworth Garden City Choral Society with historical details and concerts.
New School of Organ Studies
- Charity helping to provide organ tutors and tuition, with details of lessons, recitals and concert reviews.
North Herts Guild of Singers
- Choral group with a membership of about 125 singers, a wide repertoire ranging from popular oratorio and opera to smaller, less familiar works; information about membership, rehearsals, concert programme, and history.
Opus One Big Band
- A nationally performing band based in Hoddesdon. Details of shows, contact information, pictures and sound samples.
Potters Bar Choral Society
- Mainly classical group, also presenting swing, folk music, Gilbert and Sullivan, with details of current and future concerts, rehearsal schedule and photo gallery.
Quattro Correnti Chamber Choir
- Small group of singers from Hertford with forthcoming events, details of the Director and information about the new recording.
Radlett Choral Society
- Choir with a wide range of music from all centuries and styles with details of concerts, membership and history.
Royston Choral Society, Hertfordshire
- Non-religious organisation performing in Royston Parish Church, with details of past and future concerts and press releases.
St Albans Choral Society
- Promotes concerts at St Albans Abbey and other venues throughout St Albans with details of current season and reviews.
St Mary’s Church Choir, Hemel Hempstead
- Weekly evensong with a full monthly choral service, with details of music, events and online extracts.
Stevenage Choral Society
- Mixed voice choir performing mainly classical works, with events programme, outreach activities and gallery.
The Hertfordshire Chorus
- Choir of 150, with smaller groups to sing for weddings and functions. News, events calendar, membership information, repertoire, tours and commercial recordings.
Tring Church Music
- Details of musical events at the Church, the Choir and Choral Society with suggested music for weddings and copyright information.
Under the Edge
- Duo offering acoustic guitar and female vocal performances for all occasions, events and venues. Includes profile, gig-list, and contact.
Voix de Vivre
- Amateur chamber choir with details of concerts, musical director and gallery.
Watford Philharmonic Society, Hertfordshire
- Amateur society performing mainly at Watford Colosseum with details of concerts, other venues and membership information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 5:17:31 PM EDT -