become an editor
the entire directory
only in Romsey/Travel_and_Tourism
Travel and Tourism
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Hampshire: Test Valley Borough: Travel and Tourism
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Hampshire: Travel and Tourism
- The home of Lord Mountbatten. The site contains a brief history and details to help the prospective visitor
CLA Game Fair
- Annual late July or early August countryside event for families, exhibitors, enthusiasts and overseas visitors. Includes opening times and location details, plus details on shooting, fishing, falconry and estate management exhibits. Romsey, Hampshire.
The Friends of Romsey Signal Box
- A working museum which demonstrates how a railway signalman operated the points and signals to pass a train along the railway line. Includes description of services and contact details.
Green Pastures Farm
- Camping and caravanning in the area. Pictures and an online booking form.
Hill Farm Caravan Park
- Details for campers and caravaners. No online booking
King John's House
- One of the oldest surviving houses in England, Some history, photographs and an events list.
- Full details of facilities, opening times and prices at this 12th-century Augustinian priory which includes the national collection of old-fashioned roses.
Romsey Agricultural and Horse Show.
- Where town and country meet. Details for visitors and participants
Test Valley School of Fly Fishing
- Details of the instructors, courses and location. Suggested flies for southern waters
- Culture, tourism, wildlife and conservation tours in India, Nepal and Sri Lanka. Company profile, tours, photographs, booking, and contacts.
Travel and Tourism
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 6, 2013 at 19:28:11 UTC -