become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hampshire/Petersfield
Business and Economy
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Hampshire: East Hampshire District
- Private chauffeur driven transport service, with emphasis on long distance travel requirements. Details of bookings and policy, contact information and links.
- Driving lessons in the Petersfield area, including tuition for the disabled. Includes prices, tuition information and contact details.
A Brief History of Petersfield
- Covers from the Middle Ages to today.
- Chamber choir describes its activities with upcoming and past concerts, and membership information. [Froxfield Green]
The Garden Chalet
- Self catering accommodation in East Meon. Describes the premises and their surroundings with tariff and availability.
In Ministry to Children
- Organisation seeks to provide relief for children at risk in Colombia. Includes background and donation information.
The Inner Yoga Trust Home page
- Offers yoga teacher training, holidays and events across the UK and abroad. Features details of courses, the tutors, articles and contact details.
Kinesiology For Health
- Complementary health practitioner offering kinesiology, kinesiology training - Touch for Health, allergy testing and iridology.
- Therapist offering hypnotherapy, stress management and holistic health including meridian therapy, reiki, life coaching, flower essence therapy and counselling.
Michel Focard de Fontefiguieres LBIPP
- Professional photography provides a gallery of his work and contact details.
Petersfield Curry Club
- A group of fans of Indian food; meeting each month at restaurants in Petersfield and surrounding towns and villages. News, profile, directory, photographs and contacts.
Petersfield Golf Club
- 9 hole pay and play course and an 18 hole members course.
- Information for the residents of the town, with items which include news, sport, features and classifieds.
Petersfield Rugby Football Club
- Club news, results, fixtures and membership information.
- Official council pages about shaping the future of the town, initiating improvements in transport, employment, the local environment and the development of new community schemes and facilities
- Counsellor and psychotherapist working with individuals and couples. Profile, qualifications and FAQ with prices.
The Rosemary Foundation
- Hampshire charity providing a full palliative care nursing service for patients suffering from cancer, or other life-threatening condition, in their own homes.
Sam Turner's Driving School
- Offers driving tuition, lessons, theory and practical test. Profile and contact details.
St Peter's Petersfield
- Describes this CofE church and its activities with service times and directions.
Steep Lawn Tennis Club
- Describes the club and its facilities with information about coaching and tournaments.
The Stone Studio
- Family based photographer offering wedding, portrait and other general services. Cover Hampshire and West Sussex.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 9, 2015 at 17:05:03 UTC -