become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hampshire/Alton
Business and Economy
Recreation and Sports
Travel and Tourism
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Hampshire: East Hampshire District
Alton Camera Club
- Local photographers group. Site contains History, location, programme, newsletters and photographs by members.
Alton Line Users' Association
- Information and news about their campaign to improve rail services and facilities for the community.
- Newsletter from the Friends of the Curtis Museum and Allen Gallery. Includes articles on local history.
Alton Town Council
- Everything you need to know about Alton and its council including tourism, government, services and other news.
Beech Barns Guest House
- Offers bed and breakfast accommodation in a Victorian style house and barn conversion which has eight en-suite bedrooms. Accommodation, prices, photographs and contacts. Located in Beech.
- Ladies side who perform traditional Garland Morris dances. With events diary, photos, group history and news.
- Close-up magician, children's party entertainer and cabaret magic artist describes his services. [East Worldham]
The Wilson Practice
- Services available, appointments, out of hours service, clinics, chemist rota, newsletter and bulletin board.
- Offers wedding photography, modern portraits, digital imaging, and corporate portfolios.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 31, 2013 at 13:59:24 UTC -